Transparent Forums
hi! just now, when i clicked on "unread posts", profiles, forums, or my mailbox, everything is transparent and the parchment beneath seemed to have disappeared. does anyone know why that happened?
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Transparent Forums
I was about to ask the same thing, I thought it was my WiFi!! 
Looks like it was a glitch, it's normal now!
Looks like it was a glitch, it's normal now!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Transparent Forums
It was an update deployment with a small issue, but it only lasted a few minutes
Transparent Forums
Icl I liked it gng
, petition to bring transparency fr
, petition to bring transparency fr
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Transparent Forums
Tes woww
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ