Food Game
tamales
pork is the best though!
pork is the best though!
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
Sandwiches
>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
Food Game
sour patch kids
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
SUGAR
>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
Food Game
RABBIT
WHY ARE WE USING CAPS
WHY ARE WE USING CAPS
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
Treats I was excited about sugar...
>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
Food Game
Dumplings
(those things are good)
(those things are good)
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
Soufflé
Now I want dumplings... but all of the places around me aren't even open for delivery
Now I want dumplings... but all of the places around me aren't even open for delivery
>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
Food Game
Endive.
I can't believe I said dog food. I thought we were on the one where you said what it made you think of and treats made me think of dog treats and that made me think of dog food. Oops!
I can't believe I said dog food. I thought we were on the one where you said what it made you think of and treats made me think of dog treats and that made me think of dog food. Oops!
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.