How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 am I now dude?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 yes, like wdym by profile and pic? Is that even a word?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 ig you gotta learn.... Muggle language....
I had to live beside them... I would know at least a bit ig?
I had to live beside them... I would know at least a bit ig?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 hi stranger!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Avissss
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 ive seen you everywhere lol
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ | Olivia Young Ency ⊹ Sta 7 ┊ Eva 5 ┊ Str 6 ┊ Wis 5 ┊ Arc 5 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ | “Stubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as bright—she’s a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.” ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── | ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 def have heard of you!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I've not seen you around yet! Hullo!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii lotus
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧