Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-58
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-59
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-61
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-63
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-65
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |