What does it mean to you?

Nurses

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.

What does it mean to you?
Nurse Ratched.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Sarah Paulson

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
Model

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Clay

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
Play-Dough

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Figures

“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11

What does it mean to you?
Shapes

Phyllis Stanwood (iNPC) • Aislin Darragh (2nd gen) • Alejandros Espinosa (2nd gen iNPC)

What does it mean to you?
Circle

“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11

What does it mean to you?
sphere

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |