Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-39 :wry: :tongue3:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38 😝😝

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!!!!!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!!! Uhh stalemate

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!!!! Nah uh not giving up

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!!!!!!!!! Me either

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!!!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38 no

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews