How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Infinity/10 am I now dude?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 yes, like wdym by profile and pic? Is that even a word?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 ig you gotta learn.... Muggle language....
I had to live beside them... I would know at least a bit ig?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 hi stranger!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Avissss :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 ive seen you everywhere lol

┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈
Olivia Young Ency
⊹ Sta 7 ┊ Eva 5 ┊ Str 6 ┊ Wis 5 ┊ Arc 5 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈
“Stubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as bright—she’s a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.”
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 i’ve never seen u before hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 def have heard of you!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I've not seen you around yet! Hullo!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii lotus

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧