How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Infinity/10 uh huh!!
Hru??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Who is Maddy? I dont know no Maddy

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 oh well... She is chaotic... To say the least....
And ig you wouldn't know who Lily is either??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nuh uh, but I would like to meet this Maddy

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 .... Well, click your profile, sign out and join as maddy

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 lolz haha, what do you mean by profile?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 right most pic of yourself :lol:

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 Now whatsoever do you mean by pic? Are you okay my bro?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 *sighs* leave it....
And why wouldn't I be alright?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 Cause you are saying weird words my bro