Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-67
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69 no no no
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews