Name a fictional character A-Z!

Ilya Rosanov curious george

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jason Grace dunno who he is so....

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kelly

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Leo Valdez

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Name a fictional character A-Z!
Magnus Bane

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nora Seed

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ophelia

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Peter parker

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Queen of Hearts

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Rose Tyler

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮