Name a fictional character A-Z!

Xenophilius Lovegood oh that's nice...my friends don't even like books most of the time

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zuma oh dang...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Avocadini Antilopini

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Betty Boop

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Chimpanzini Bananini

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daedalus c'mon chatt. Stop it

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Name a fictional character A-Z!
Elena of Avalor ok

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Flitwik thank you

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
George curious

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hermione Granger who's that?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6