What does it mean to you?

handsome hot guy

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||

What does it mean to you?
Joshua Bassett

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
EWWW

The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller

What does it mean to you?
Exclamation

What does it mean to you?
Surprise

"You can't tell a book by its cover."
color : #20684A

What does it mean to you?
Gift

What does it mean to you?
Birthday

"You can't tell a book by its cover."
color : #20684A

What does it mean to you?
Holiday

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
Christmas Time

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3

What does it mean to you?
Winter

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!