Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nico di Angelo *gives up*
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Octavian I might as well .....
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Percy Jackson uh huh...
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Reyna Avila Ramírez Arellano who is this now?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Sophie Foster KOTLC!!!
Memento Mori - You too must die
Sta 5|Eva 3|Str 10|Wis 7|Arc 2|Acc 8 |
Kira Orlova | 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Terry Boot huh?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ursula I assume she means that her character is from the series Keeper Of The Lost Cities (KOTLC) lol
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Viktor Krum oh well, never heard of it
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Witcher I've never read it either but one of my close friends obsesses over it so...
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.