Name a fictional character A-Z!

Draco Malfoy i give up

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Edward Cullen me too ahah

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Frodo Baggins (The Lord of the Rings)

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Grinch

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Harley Quinn

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ironman

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Job job job sahur

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
King Foltest who on earth is that now?! never heard of him(?)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Lirili Larilla is new sahur

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Maria di Angelo srsly Chatt?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6