Name a fictional character A-Z!

Tung tung tung sahur

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Srsly?
Ursula

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Venom Is that really a fictional character?! I mean tis just brainrot isn't it?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wednesday Addams exactly my poibt

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander uh huh

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yama it's a brainrot character so ain't it fictional cuz it ain't real idk :fool:

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zoe Nightshade sure sure....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Apollo you do have a point...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ballerina Capuchina

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cordelia Holmes oh my, this child...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.