Let's Chat!
Hiya hiya
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Morning ~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idkLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for youLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work withLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a nameLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
Morning Lily!
Let's Chat!
GOOD MORNING LILS HRUU
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Morninn Lils
howre ya?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Am good, wbu guys?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
goooodd
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idkLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for youLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work withLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a nameLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
I call lotus lotty hmmm
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33goooodd
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the endLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idkLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for youLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work withLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name
I call lotus lotty hmmm![]()
Let's Chat!
I'm okaay
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36wait thats cute i like that!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33goooodd
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the endLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idkLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for youLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with
I call lotus lotty hmmm![]()
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧