How Well Known Are You On HiO?

913874293884/10 LENAAAAA

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12345678910987654321/10 HIII EHMAAA

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
18283729293838373/HEYYYY woah whys it a link

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
17838377382773828383/10 HRYU wdym?

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity / 10 GRINDING ON ALL THE RPS I HAVE TI WRITE HAHA do u not see the weird color that number is it says it’s like a number i could call

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity gazillion/10 IMCLUDING OURS LOL BUT NO I DONT

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/ 10 OFC OURSSS 2!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infiinity/10 GOOD GOOD <3

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Sorry I’ve never actually seen you anywhere

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 do I know ya? :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.