How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity billion/10 ayy thats crazy
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 ikr??!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 im so terrified orentation tho
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 good luck gurliee, you got it~~
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 thank youuu
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 drink water to calm ur nerves
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 just met ic, that reaction was lols
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I am bout to kill ya...
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HII BROOKIE COOKIE
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧