Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-85~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-86~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-87~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-88~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-89~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-90~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-91~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-92

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
93

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94
Last edited by Lily Young on 10 Jun 2026, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde