Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-75~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-76~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-77~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-83~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-84~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.