OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:19
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:45
Uhh... *Runs-*
uh?? *runs behind them*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *Continues running*
*glares and throws a pink chocoalien at him*
AHHH-Oofmp! *Falls on face from force.*
dont mess with me

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:19
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:46

uh?? *runs behind them*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *Continues running*
*glares and throws a pink chocoalien at him*
AHHH-Oofmp! *Falls on face from force.*
dont mess with me
I didn't? I messed with Ethan?
Yeah, may be your iNPC, but I'ma still do my best to treat them as separate beings :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:19
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *Continues running*
*glares and throws a pink chocoalien at him*
AHHH-Oofmp! *Falls on face from force.*
dont mess with me
I didn't? I messed with Ethan?
Yeah, may be your iNPC, but I'ma still do my best to treat them as separate beings :3
yeah well he is my counterpart so.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:23
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:19
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:47

*glares and throws a pink chocoalien at him*
AHHH-Oofmp! *Falls on face from force.*
dont mess with me
I didn't? I messed with Ethan?
Yeah, may be your iNPC, but I'ma still do my best to treat them as separate beings :3
yeah well he is my counterpart so.....
Oh?-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:23
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:19
AHHH-Oofmp! *Falls on face from force.*
dont mess with me
I didn't? I messed with Ethan?
Yeah, may be your iNPC, but I'ma still do my best to treat them as separate beings :3
yeah well he is my counterpart so.....
Oh?-
idk, i just randomly made it up

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:24
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:23
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:20

dont mess with me
I didn't? I messed with Ethan?
Yeah, may be your iNPC, but I'ma still do my best to treat them as separate beings :3
yeah well he is my counterpart so.....
Oh?-
idk, i just randomly made it up
-_-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 21:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:24
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:23
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 20:22
I didn't? I messed with Ethan?
Yeah, may be your iNPC, but I'ma still do my best to treat them as separate beings :3
yeah well he is my counterpart so.....
Oh?-
idk, i just randomly made it up
-_-
Well she ain't wrong tho

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
:shock:

A mad night tonight!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
:fear:

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:07 :shock:

A mad night tonight!
*pokes* EMMM!!!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter