Let's Chat!
Oh no! I'm sorry that happened, Lotus! Hug? Want to talk about it?Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sibEthan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15what happened??
am good~
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'm not all that upset i don't even do much for my birthday normally I'm just bummed reallyEthan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:24oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl meLotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sibEthan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15what happened??
am good~
Yes hug Lex
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 9 Jun 2026, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
That sucks, I'm really sorryLotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sibEthan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15what happened??
am good~
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
understandable lotus....Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:29I'm not all that upset i don't even do much for my birthday normally I'm just bummed reallyEthan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:24oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl meLotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
Yes hug Lex
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
I’m so excited! The role I’ve always wanted on headliner is now open for apps!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:29I'm not all that upset i don't even do much for my birthday normally I'm just bummed reallyEthan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:24oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl meLotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
Yes hug Lex
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Sure!Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it.![]()
Am I qualified for it tho, lol?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
sure ig!Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it.![]()
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Yep! I’ll owl you in a moment!Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:41Sure!Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it.![]()
Am I qualified for it tho, lol?
I’ll owl your PC since it’s a Hogwarts thing.Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:41sure ig!Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it.![]()
Last edited by Avery Gray on 9 Jun 2026, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |