OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05

Hullo hullo
hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
Oh no! I'm sorry that happened, Lotus! Hug? Want to talk about it?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06

hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl me
I'm not all that upset i don't even do much for my birthday normally I'm just bummed really

Yes hug Lex
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 9 Jun 2026, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05

Hullo hullo
hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
That sucks, I'm really sorry

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15

I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl me
I'm not all that upset i don't even do much for my birthday normally I'm just bummed really

Yes hug Lex
understandable lotus....

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so excited! The role I’ve always wanted on headliner is now open for apps! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15

I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl me
I'm not all that upset i don't even do much for my birthday normally I'm just bummed really

Yes hug Lex
🫂

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it. :)
Sure!
Am I qualified for it tho, lol?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it. :)
sure ig!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:41
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it. :)
Sure!
Am I qualified for it tho, lol?
Yep! I’ll owl you in a moment!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:41
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:39 Hey, could I owl a couple of you about something? I have an idea and need two people for it. :)
sure ig!
I’ll owl your PC since it’s a Hogwarts thing. :)
Last edited by Avery Gray on 9 Jun 2026, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.