Girls VS Boys!

12~(?) Idk just matching you lol

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
13~~np lolz!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
14~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
15~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
16~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
17~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
-18

Girls VS Boys!
-19

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
-20

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
-21

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6