Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-65

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-66!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-67!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-68!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-71!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-72!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-73~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-74~

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.