Girls VS Boys!

8

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
9

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
8.... Ethan..... :skeptical:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Girls VS Boys!
9 yeah?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
8. the whole point of the game is boys vs girls

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Girls VS Boys!
9 yeah whatevs

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
8... alright then.. ig

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Girls VS Boys!
9 hehe

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
10 T-)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
11~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6