Girls VS Boys!
9
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
8.... Ethan.....
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Girls VS Boys!
9 yeah?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
8. the whole point of the game is boys vs girls
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Girls VS Boys!
9 yeah whatevs
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
8... alright then.. ig
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Girls VS Boys!
9 hehe
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
11~
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |