Girls VS Boys!
2! Ethan you subtract!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Girls VS Boys!
3! no i dont
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
3! you are as ethan. ethan is boy. boy subtracts!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Girls VS Boys!
5
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
7
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |