Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-55!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-57!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-58!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-59!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-60!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-61!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-62!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-63!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-64!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6