OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Huhh?
I don't know what's going on...
WHat?
Nothing?
Huh?
:skeptical: :skeptical: :skeptical: :skeptical:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:12 Hullo all
Hey Lotus ~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:12 Hullo all
Hello

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:12 Hullo all
hii lotty

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
I just wrote a 600+ word reply when most of my replies are only just above the word minimum... idk how I did it

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:17 I just wrote a 600+ word reply when most of my replies are only just above the word minimum... idk how I did it
WOOOO!! well done!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:22 Hi everyone!!!
hihi

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes