Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-53!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-54!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |