Let's Chat!
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it hahaLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
Let's Chat!
And that's nothing...Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it hahaLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Fine. Pandemonium. Happy?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Well, if I can join there, I'd love to. Thanks for inviting me, too. : )
And hello, Rose!
And hello, Rose!
Let's Chat!
Honestly, yeahhLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:04Fine. Pandemonium. Happy?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it hahaLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
Let's Chat!
Um... what?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it hahaLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
Let's Chat!
Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it hahaLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |