OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27

Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us
Oddly specific but true

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27

Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us
you're an alien too? And 19 minutes? That's very specific time frame haha.
But I could use some fun though. And you guys are fun to talk to. : )

oops. I should put that reply here. What's that, Lex?
Last edited by Marigold Wesley on 9 Jun 2026, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40

That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us
you're an alien too? And 19 minutes? That's very specific time frame haha.
But I could use some fun though. And you guys are fun to talk to. : )
Hey, hope these people aren't exerting you!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
It's our family....
A very chaotic one
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 9 Jun 2026, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
Children Of Chaos
Also, just for future notes, try not to double post, aka, do more than one post in a row! <3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40

That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us
you're an alien too? And 19 minutes? That's very specific time frame haha.
But I could use some fun though. And you guys are fun to talk to. : )

oops. I should put that reply here. What's that, Lex?
Funniest thing I heard in 1 year 5 weeks 4 days 16 hours 17 minutes 5 seconds and 56 milliseconds

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:56
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45

Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us
you're an alien too? And 19 minutes? That's very specific time frame haha.
But I could use some fun though. And you guys are fun to talk to. : )

oops. I should put that reply here. What's that, Lex?
Funniest thing I heard in 1 year 5 weeks 4 days 16 hours 17 minutes 5 seconds and 56 milliseconds
Lol

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45

Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us
you're an alien too? And 19 minutes? That's very specific time frame haha.
But I could use some fun though. And you guys are fun to talk to. : )
Hey, hope these people aren't exerting you!
Hello! No, they don't... surprisingly. Haha kidding. It's fun so it's okay. Thank you for the concern though : )

Yes, I've heard a while ago from Lena. Sorry about that double reply. Anyways, now I'm curious about that Children of Chaos. Let me check it.

And Nick, that's really specific.

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria