Let's Chat!
Emmy!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15*pokes Av*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:35Very real.Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:13because I get bored..![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Alright! Basically just a run-over of everything I can remember! When you've been on the site for ten days and made twenty posts, you unlock your report card and the ability to do homework! Some may be required, while others may not. Doing so for your year can earn you house points. Do note that these grades should stay anonymous though, as well as any personal info like read on your letter whilst signing up. These said house points can help your house win the house cup for the month, having different awards like money, frogs, pets, and even help planning things for the time. There are RPs like galas and balls, as well as some in other locations like the Great Lake, Library, Room of Requirement, the common rooms, the courtyard, and more! For RPs, it has to follow a minimum word count of 200, same going for solos, but for solos in letters, the minimum is only a 50 word count. Daily, you get ten sickles for being on when going into the common room. Within this area, as you see, we have other things like shops and donation areas, as well as simple chats. People can sell things, whether free or not, and earn more coins that way, as well as take funds from deactivating people and transfer them to people still living out their time here on H.io! Errands are basically as their titled. People can come around asking for help, and sometimes, if I'm correct, it can reward you with coins and/or house points. For graduating and all that, you must register into my index like many of the amazing people on here. It may be hard at first, as believe me, it's happened quite the bit with me or friends, but it isn't too crazy unless you make it crazy. One more thing I'd like to mention, as taking you're new, is the mentorship program! It's made for new folks like you to get assistance around the site, only if needed though, from many of the people on here that have signed up to help you! Whilst I didn't use it, I still personally think it is an amazing way for those to get started if lost on what to do. I'll put the link below, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'll be sure to answer when I get the chance!If I know how to answer, that is- I hope we can be friends and that you have a good day!Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
:3
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Words!?did you see the owl from earlier?Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:17Emmy!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15*pokes Av*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:35Very real.![]()
I really need to write you wordsssss!
Let's Chat!
^u^
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Yeah!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:22Words!?did you see the owl from earlier?Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:17Emmy!I really need to write you wordsssss!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Damn dudeLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:22Alright! Basically just a run-over of everything I can remember! When you've been on the site for ten days and made twenty posts, you unlock your report card and the ability to do homework! Some may be required, while others may not. Doing so for your year can earn you house points. Do note that these grades should stay anonymous though, as well as any personal info like read on your letter whilst signing up. These said house points can help your house win the house cup for the month, having different awards like money, frogs, pets, and even help planning things for the time. There are RPs like galas and balls, as well as some in other locations like the Great Lake, Library, Room of Requirement, the common rooms, the courtyard, and more! For RPs, it has to follow a minimum word count of 200, same going for solos, but for solos in letters, the minimum is only a 50 word count. Daily, you get ten sickles for being on when going into the common room. Within this area, as you see, we have other things like shops and donation areas, as well as simple chats. People can sell things, whether free or not, and earn more coins that way, as well as take funds from deactivating people and transfer them to people still living out their time here on H.io! Errands are basically as their titled. People can come around asking for help, and sometimes, if I'm correct, it can reward you with coins and/or house points. For graduating and all that, you must register into my index like many of the amazing people on here. It may be hard at first, as believe me, it's happened quite the bit with me or friends, but it isn't too crazy unless you make it crazy. One more thing I'd like to mention, as taking you're new, is the mentorship program! It's made for new folks like you to get assistance around the site, only if needed though, from many of the people on here that have signed up to help you! Whilst I didn't use it, I still personally think it is an amazing way for those to get started if lost on what to do. I'll put the link below, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'll be sure to answer when I get the chance!If I know how to answer, that is- I hope we can be friends and that you have a good day!Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
:3
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looneyMarigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
Let's Chat!
Did you just describe yourselfNick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looneyMarigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:24ReducioEmiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:22Words!?did you see the owl from earlier?
Yeah!if I find time and motivation I’ll write you words today!
I did! I’m glad you made that decision!
![]()