Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-35

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-36

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.