How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 *whacks head again* hi do you by any chance know who briar anderson is? im afraid she's injured...
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
WOMAN I DONT KNOW
WOMAN I DONT KNOW
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 *whacks head again* oop my hand slipped
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10!
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 LAURENNNN
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta โข 6 | eva โข 5 | str โข 6 | wis โข 6 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILTHAN lol
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 what's that lolz
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta โข 6 | eva โข 5 | str โข 6 | wis โข 6 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 too lazy to use the dask-in-the-middle thing so yea
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 understandable
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta โข 6 | eva โข 5 | str โข 6 | wis โข 6 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 6 |