How Well Known Are You On HiO?

0/10 *whacks head again* hi do you by any chance know who briar anderson is? im afraid she's injured...

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
WOMAN I DONT KNOW

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 *whacks head again* oop my hand slipped

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10!

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 LAURENNNN

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 6 |
wis โ€ข 6 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILTHAN lol

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 what's that lolz

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 6 |
wis โ€ข 6 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 too lazy to use the dask-in-the-middle thing so yea

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 understandable

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 6 |
wis โ€ข 6 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 6