Girls VS Boys!
15 lolz, GIRLS FOREVER
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
16 Yesss
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Girls VS Boys!
17
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
19 logically thinking. I shouldn't even BE in the gryffinclaw vs slytherpuff threads
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
20 Now that I think about it, yes... but who cares you're making the right choice
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Girls VS Boys!
21 hahah lolz, am supporting us
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
22 That's bc you're COOL and cool ppl support cool ppl!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Girls VS Boys!
23 awww thanks gurliee
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
24 lol np :3
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.