Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.