Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-12
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-13
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.