OOC Let's Chat!

Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:33 The Megalodon jokes are going too far; I can't see a video about OT6 without a comment about "Megalodon crying in a corner"
Seriously, yeah!

~Lana Scobell, First Year, Slytherin~
~Encyclopedia~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~9|Arc~4|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
children of chaos became the top in my my messages and I meant to click ooc lol anyways
Image posted by the member

what do you all think

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:44 children of chaos became the top in my my messages and I meant to click ooc lol anyways
Image posted by the member

what do you all think
Cool beans!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:26
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:23
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:21 Image posted by the member
Dog
AWW
IKR I NEED NAME SUGGESTIONS
BOY OR GIRL
GURLLLL
Athena?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys

β€Žβ€§β‚ŠΛšβœ© πŸͺβœ©Λšβ‚Šβ€§ "She lives in day dreams" β€Žβ€§β‚ŠΛšβœ© πŸͺβœ©Λšβ‚Šβ€§

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11 hey guys
How have you got so many posts

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11 hey guys
How have you got so many posts
because I get bored..

β€Žβ€§β‚ŠΛšβœ© πŸͺβœ©Λšβ‚Šβ€§ "She lives in day dreams" β€Žβ€§β‚ŠΛšβœ© πŸͺβœ©Λšβ‚Šβ€§

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everybody!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow I feel like a bunch of pfp have changed since I've last really looked at the site, which is only like a week :wow:

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:13
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11 hey guys
How have you got so many posts
because I get bored..
Very real. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.