Let's Chat!
MEGANNNNNEmi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27Ur officially my new OOC bestie!!!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27YASS!!!!!Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Waittttt is ur pfp yoonchip?!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
My favourite song is "My way-ay-ay" or "Pinky up-up"Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:23Niceee! Whatβs ur favorite song? Mines either gnarly or Touch!
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Let's Chat!
Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27Ur officially my new OOC bestie!!!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27YASS!!!!!Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Waittttt is ur pfp yoonchip?!
Hehe great!!!
Let's Chat!
I love her as well!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:28MEGANNNNNEmi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27Ur officially my new OOC bestie!!!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27YASS!!!!!
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Let's Chat!
Where's Manon-Non??Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:28My favourite song is "My way-ay-ay" or "Pinky up-up"Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:23Niceee! Whatβs ur favorite song? Mines either gnarly or Touch!
Let's Chat!
My bias is Dani but I really miss Manon
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Let's Chat!
Sameee
Let's Chat!
We dont want OT5Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:30Where's Manon-Non??Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:28My favourite song is "My way-ay-ay" or "Pinky up-up"
Let's Chat!
Yess!!!!! OT6 forever!!Caspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:31We dont want OT5Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:30Where's Manon-Non??Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:28My favourite song is "My way-ay-ay" or "Pinky up-up"
Let's Chat!
The Megalodon jokes are going too far; I can't see a video about OT6 without a comment about "Megalodon crying in a corner"
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
!