OOC Let's Chat!

Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not tho…
It's an amazing series! You should definitely complete it
Caspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17 First post. Try not to get used to me.
Hello human, how do you do?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't read it, but I want to. Its on my wishlist.

Currently, I'm reading the Shatter Me series. On book Defy Me.

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not tho…
It's an amazing series! You should definitely complete it
I read it on my kindle so like some of them are not free… Tho I did see my friend reading it at school so that’s how I know about the series. I could ask her after the June holidays

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, is anyone here an eyekon????

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not tho…
It's an amazing series! You should definitely complete it
Caspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17 First post. Try not to get used to me.
Hello human, how do you do?
Trying to live, how about you my oh so brilliant alien!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:20 Hey, is anyone here an eyekon????
Meeeee def meeeee :grin:

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Me toooo!!! Who's your bias???

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:21 Me toooo!!! Who's your bias???
Yoonchip 🍪!

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Caspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not tho…
It's an amazing series! You should definitely complete it
Caspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17 First post. Try not to get used to me.
Hello human, how do you do?
Trying to live, how about you my oh so brilliant alien!
Living ain't easy boi

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:22
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:21 Me toooo!!! Who's your bias???
Yoonchip 🍪!
Mine's Danii!!!!!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦