Girls VS Boys!

5

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
6

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Girls VS Boys!
7

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
8

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
9

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
10 Out of curiosity, can you support boys from you iNPC account?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
11 should I though?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
12 for my (our?) sake, maybe not? Lol idk you do you! I was just wondering :rofl:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
13 nah, I don't need to...

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
14 haha cool! You made tge right decision (if there ever was one lol) :grin:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.