OOC Let's Chat!

Guys can I join...??

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 13:19 Guys can I join...??
Heyyyyyyy

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Everybody is so friendly!

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 13:36 Hello! Everybody is so friendly!
How are you? Yeah, they are!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 13:36 Hello! Everybody is so friendly!
Hiya!

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 13:36 Hello! Everybody is so friendly!
Heyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine! Thank you all!

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

OOC Let's Chat!
Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not tho…

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
First post. Try not to get used to me.