OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23

Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24

Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimes
Yeah it got annoying

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27

Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimes
Yeah it got annoying
Ikk... Sometimes I just read the part that was in bokd

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:33
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24

Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiii
Is there any ancient Greek wizard homework

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37
Emma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:33
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27

Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiii
Is there any ancient Greek wizard homework
Imma need it as well....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37
Emma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:33
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27

Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiii
Is there any ancient Greek wizard homework
google translate :sly:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28

I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimes
Yeah it got annoying
Ikk... Sometimes I just read the part that was in bokd
Big bodies of words just turn into blurs for me.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32

I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimes
Yeah it got annoying
Ikk... Sometimes I just read the part that was in bokd
Big bodies of words just turn into blurs for me.
Ik I need to divide the essay into small paras....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ok im sure you'll enjoy this Lil... i am going to sleep. Goodnight

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:51 Ok im sure you'll enjoy this Lil... i am going to sleep. Goodnight
Night~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9