Let's Chat!
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not wellLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrongRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
U would do well in the Olympian world T. TRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not wellLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrongRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of ZeusLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17U would do well in the Olympian world T. TRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not wellLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Oooh, imma child of HadesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of ZeusLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17U would do well in the Olympian world T. TRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not wellLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20Oooh, imma child of HadesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of ZeusLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17U would do well in the Olympian world T. TRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Hahah lolz but that happens~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20Oooh, imma child of HadesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of ZeusLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17U would do well in the Olympian world T. TRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part isLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24Hahah lolz but that happens~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20Oooh, imma child of HadesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part isLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24Hahah lolz but that happens~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20Oooh, imma child of HadesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part isLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24Hahah lolz but that happens~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part isLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24Hahah lolz but that happens~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |