OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:32
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30

Will do although m ver very very bored!
Same...
GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT TWO DOGGSS
NO WAY!!!! GIVE ME ONE!!!!
I AM COMING OVER RN!!!
CONGRATS!
TRIXIE AND LAURIEEEE
LAURIE!? U NAMED THE DOG LAURIE!!! IMMA CRYYYY
That was the old one lolll

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
That happened with me as well once

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
That happened with me as well once
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
That happened with me as well once
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
That happened with me as well once
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
That happened with me as well once
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.
Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9