Let's Chat!
That was the old one lolllMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:33LAURIE!? U NAMED THE DOG LAURIE!!! IMMA CRYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:33TRIXIE AND LAURIEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:32NO WAY!!!! GIVE ME ONE!!!!
I AM COMING OVER RN!!!
CONGRATS!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
That happened with me as well onceRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessedLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06That happened with me as well onceRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrongRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessedLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06That happened with me as well onceRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrongRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessedLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06That happened with me as well onceRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrongRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessedLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06That happened with me as well onceRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:04 I have all O's and two E's. Mainly because i was stupid and miss read it.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |