Let's Chat!
MADDIIIEEE I MISSED YOUUU
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I MISSED U TOO MAH SOUL SISTER/ALIEN!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
WHERE WERE YOUUUMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:22I MISSED U TOO MAH SOUL SISTER/ALIEN!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*coughs* @Lily Clarke...care to explain?...owl her thoBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:23WHERE WERE YOUUUMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:22I MISSED U TOO MAH SOUL SISTER/ALIEN!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Done!! Hope you get better!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:25*coughs* @Lily Clarke...care to explain?...owl her thoBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:23WHERE WERE YOUUUMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:22I MISSED U TOO MAH SOUL SISTER/ALIEN!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Will do although m ver very very bored!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30Done!! Hope you get better!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:25*coughs* @Lily Clarke...care to explain?...owl her thoBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:23WHERE WERE YOUUU
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Same...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30Will do although m ver very very bored!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30Done!! Hope you get better!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:25*coughs* @Lily Clarke...care to explain?...owl her tho
GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT TWO DOGGSS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NO WAY!!!! GIVE ME ONE!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:31Same...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30Will do although m ver very very bored!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30Done!! Hope you get better!
GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT TWO DOGGSS
I AM COMING OVER RN!!!
CONGRATS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
TRIXIE AND LAURIEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:32NO WAY!!!! GIVE ME ONE!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:31Same...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:30Will do although m ver very very bored!
GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT TWO DOGGSS
I AM COMING OVER RN!!!
CONGRATS!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
LAURIE!? U NAMED THE DOG LAURIE!!! IMMA CRYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:33TRIXIE AND LAURIEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:32NO WAY!!!! GIVE ME ONE!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 11:31Same...
GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT TWO DOGGSS
I AM COMING OVER RN!!!
CONGRATS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles